Calgary Real Estate Agents
Find Calgary real estate agents to represent you when purchasing a home by providing you with the market knowledge and experience you deserve. Find the TOP Real Estate Agents in Alberta using our FREE Confidential Referral Service. We take pride in connecting you with the Best real estate agents in Alberta by utilizing our prescreened network of real estate agents. This is a FREE service and is highly recommended if you would like to work with TOP performers.
Calgary Real Estate Agents Directory
Calgary Real Estate Agents Information
Research Calgary real estate agents information, Calgary real estate statistics, reviews, homes for sale, Luxury homes, condos, maps, townhomes and local REALTORS®. Find today's Calgary real estate housing market statistics, past sales history, dates and prices, Calgary public schools explore community information parks and daily breaking news. The market is always changing, you need Top rated real estate directory of local experts ready to answer your questions about attached, detached homes, land, neighborhoods, schools, crime rates, parks, events and the newest listings for sale. Compare golf courses, Calgary Map Search , zone maps, restaurants, shops, off leash dog parks and of course the people! IF buying or selling, you can expect expert advice, high quality service, straight forward communication plus attention to detail. Information on real estate homes for sale, foreclosures, bank owned, acreages, Lake homes, New construction.
With Calgary real estate agents Covid 19 real estate news, closures a growing number of instances of COVID-19 in Alberta, there are various questions and concerns from members regarding how to proceed with their business during the pandemic. It is important to us to preserve the health and safety of our members, our staff, and the public, and we will continue to communicate regularly as we work to navigate through this challenging time.
We are committed to maintaining open lines of communication during this time and will be monitoring developments related to the virus and will be updating this page as we receive more information.
Real estate agent services are considered essential services by the Government of Alberta and can continue to operate at locations accessible to the public, ensuring that they implement appropriate sanitation and social distancing measures.
Covid 19 News Updates
With Calgary real estate agents Covid 19 news changing nature we recommend referring to AREA's showing tips and best practice protocols. AREA members have been provided with an Essential Services ID Letter that can be found here.
- The Government of Alberta has released the plans for Alberta's re-launch strategy, with a detailed timeline outlined on their website.
- Albertans are encouraged to wear non-medical masks in public when it's difficult to maintain physical distancing of 2 meters at all times. Follow Alberta Health Services guidelines for when and how to wear a mask, and how to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Face-to-face interaction should be avoided whenever possible and when not possible, extreme caution should always be exercised. Utilize online meeting tools such as Zoom and Skype to interact with clients.
- The Alberta Real Estate Association is lifting its ban on members hosting open houses in a phased approach, aligned with the Government of Alberta’s staged relaunch strategy.
- Limit the number of times you leave your home. Try to schedule any required showings or meetings to occur around the same time in order to avoid unnecessary outings.
- Avoid groups of more than 50 people indoors, and more than 100 outdoors, and always ensure 2-meter physical distancing.
- Educate your clients on online tools which allow them to explore the market from the comfort of their homes.
- If you have the onset of a fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, conjunctivitis, gastrointestinal symptoms, or any other cold or flu-like symptoms, stay home for 10 days. Should you continue to feel unwell after 10 days, continue to self isolate. Use Alberta Health Services online assessment tool to determine your next steps.
- Alberta Health Services has launched a text-based program that aims to help provide encouragement and hope to Albertans. Text4Hope sends subscribers text messages of support and encouragement to ease stress or anxiety. Albertans can text COVID 19 Hope to 393939 to subscribe.
- Subscribe for weekly special edition episodes the In Your AREA Podcast, which include tips and tricks for navigating the COVID-19 pandemic as a REALTOR®, with the latest on our Learning During COVID-19 page.
- The Government of Alberta has released a mobile contact tracing app called ABTraceTogether, learn more on their website.
COVID-19: Relaunch of Open Houses
Details on the phased approach to hosting open houses.
COVID-19: Tips for REALTORS®
Helping you navigate the virus's effects on day-to-day business.
COVID-19 on Google Maps
Total counts include both confirmed and probable cases in some locations. Probable cases are identified by public health officials and use criteria developed by government authorities.
COVID-19: Best Practice Protocols
Protocol advice regarding practice and forms during the pandemic.
COVID-19: Showing Rules
Temporary relaxation to MLS® Rules around showings and withdrawals.
Support for REALTORS®
Government programs for REALTORS® impacted by COVID-19.
Learn More >
Support for Clients
Government programs for your clients impacted by COVID-19.
Learning During COVID-19
Resources for maneuvering the pandemic as a REALTOR®.